Land and Landowner Eligibility
- Land with a current cropping history with the Farm Service Agency from 2012-2017
- Crop must have been reported 4 of the 6 years within this range
- Landowners must meet the Adjusted Gross Income “AGI” requirement
- Land must fall within the SAFE area
- Contracts begin October 1st of a program year
This page has been provided as a summary and resource for McLean County Landowners and Producers. The Conservation Reserve Program is a program administered by the Farm Service Agency. Any and all information found on the Farm Service Agency website or from the McLean County Conservation Reserve Program CRP clerk is considered the most accurate information and the most accurate program policy.